¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental los angeles?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental los angeles, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental los angeles?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental los angeles?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental los angeles reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental los angeles offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental los angeles reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Los Angeles, California
If you are looking for an auto rental in Los Angeles, there are a few things you need to be aware of in order to ensure as smooth a rental as possible. First, you should be aware of a few typical requirements when renting a car. You will need to have a driver license. If you are traveling to L.A. from another state, you do not need to have a California-issued driver license, but you do need to have a driver license from your state of residence. In addition, there may be age requirements in order for you to rent a vehicle. Many rental companies require customers to be at least 25 years of age in order to rent a vehicle. Some rental companies may allow you to rent a vehicle if you are younger than 25 years of age, but you may also face a higher charge due to the fact that younger drivers are considered to be more of a risk. Finally, you should have a credit card in order to rent a vehicle.
Once all of the formalities are out of the way, you need to give some thought to the type of vehicle you want to rent. There is an array of options available to anyone who is looking for an auto rental in Los Angeles. Whether you need a small, fuel-efficient rental vehicle or you are looking to rent a luxury car, most rental companies provide a variety of choices. You should be aware that your choice of rental car will affect the final cost. You may see an advertised daily price, but be aware that such advertisements are often based on a specific type of vehicle with a limited amount of mileage allowed per day. Be realistic about the type and size of vehicle you need to rent and also the amount of mileage you will be putting on the car each day of the rental. If you are going to be driving around Los Angeles a lot, be sure to ask the car rental company about an unlimited mileage plan. This is often less expensive than the mileage cap per day if you should happen to exceed that limit.
If you are going to rent a luxury car or a foreign car, you may well wish to consider taking out additional insurance. Due to the high value of foreign cars and luxury cars, buying the additional insurance can prove to be a wise move.